[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Why won`t fix JBCACHE-622?

jorgemoralespou_2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 5 07:57:16 EST 2007

I'm having a similar problem in my app.
I use getChildrenNames() to iterate over the tree to get my nodes, in order to print them, or do queries on them.
When I set up a ClusteredCacheLoader, every call to getChildrenNames() remove the children from the cache. I have searched Jira, and found JBCACHE-622, which is similar to my problem, CacheLoaderInterceptor.loadChildren(Fqn fqn, DataNode n) returning null, and  making the cache remove the nodes. I wonder why this is marked as won`t fix?

I have seen printDetails in TreeCache, to see how you iterate over the nodes, but I see that you`re using Node, and is commented with:
anonymous wrote : Does not load any previously evicted nodes from a cache loader, so evicted nodes will not be included.
Also in the forums it states that direct access to Node`s api is not the correct way for clients, but using TreeCache`s api.
How can I solve this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4110504#4110504

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4110504