[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: JMS -JBoss -- where to define ConnectionFactory

hanumesh_m do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 5 09:10:40 EST 2007

"hanumesh_m" wrote : I am working on a sample MULE application for Messaging, using JBoss4.2.1 & JBossMQ. I came to know that the steps are:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4110526#4110526

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4110526