[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How hard to create visual representation of the relation

joe_jboss@freemansoft.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 5 09:54:21 EST 2007

So for approach number 3.

Load the process definitions
Build a unified process definition in memory.
Write the unified process definition to the correct form of XML.

So how do I get the XML format correct for the jpdl builder if I dont use JpdlXmlWriter since its documented as never finished.  What classes does the JPDL use to write out the process definition.  What would be the starting place for writing out the positioning xml?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4110549#4110549

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4110549