[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam 2.0.0.GA, compression beyond tomcat-connector compr

hartfordd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 5 11:08:59 EST 2007

The compression IS happening in Seam.

In the GWTService class, the method:

anonymous wrote :
  | * This implementation currently returns true if the response
  | * string's estimated byte length is longer than 256 bytes.

This is not configurable other than subclassing GWTService.

Workaround:  In I.E. at least, you can disable HTTP/1.1 and only use HTTP/1.0 so you can see the packets without being compressed.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4110587#4110587

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4110587