[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Testing problem

kem do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 5 13:41:13 EST 2007

Hi all,
I can't run any test case: error, exceptions... I spent a lot of time reading the book and the manual.
Everywhere I see testing is easy....
The running testng in the /example are not working (except for booking example in seam 1.2), the testing for the example from the book not working...
Is there any bug or problem with with testing in seam?
I just want to know how to run a very very simple testng case for a  simple action or simple entity generated via seam-gen?.
Regards,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4110643#4110643

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4110643