[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Duplicate tasks.

dungnguyen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 5 14:36:21 EST 2007

Dear all,

I use jBPM to develop my business and I face the problem when I integrated with Fork node. My process is:

----------------------------------/ Task1-->...
Start ---> Task0 --> Fork -->|

I wrote MyController that extends from TaskControllerHandler and assign every task on my process. In this code I override initializeTaskVariables and submitTaskVariables function. In initializeTaskVariables function I force end task when the forceCompleted task is true.
So, when I'm in Task0 and force end task 0. First, when end task the task 1 send the signal to fork and fork transfer data and send signal to Task1 and Task 2, at this time Task0 is not complete. Second, when Task0 completed, the Task0 resubmit a signal to Fork and Fork do the same thing in previous task. So in current system we have 2 Task1 instance and 2 Task2 instance.
I dont know why, and I want to solve this bug. I only want the Task0 send the signal to Fork node when Task0 completed.

Please help me to solve this bugs.
If you have any idea, please send me to me at dungnguyen at truthinte.com

Thanks
Dzung Nguyen.