[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Can we save custom variables in a ProcessDefinition

npe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 6 03:25:05 EST 2007

Actually i'm facing a problem with that and I quite agree with simon.

I created my process definition programmatically with an action that creates the variables of the process at the start of a new instance, based on a map that is a field of my action handler (maybe not the best solution but it's the only one I found so far, be glad to hear about other solution).
My problem now is to fill this map with some value. As i defined my ProcessDefinition without using xml, I don't have access to the XML file and the value I give to the map is not persisted when deploying the processDefinition (still programatically).

So my question is  :
-Do I have to generate the xml file from the ProcessDefinition object and add the value "manually" in order to persist them. (and how do I do to generate this xml) ?
- Or how can I persist the value I give to the action handler fields ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4110755#4110755

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4110755