[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - MySQL & JBoss jBPM

rodosa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 6 06:31:14 EST 2007

Hello!

    I have a problem. I have configured jBPM to run with MySQL, but it doesn't work. When I try if the configuration is right (running this example http://labs.jboss.com/file-access/default/members/jbossas/freezone/docs/Getting_Started_Guide/beta422/html/creating_a_jdbc_client.html) this exception is thrown:

Exception thrown org.jboss.util.NestedSQLException: Could not create connection; - nested throwable: (java.sql.SQLException: Access denied for user 'user'@'localhost' (using password: YES)); - nested throwable: (org.jboss.resource.JBossResourceException: Could not create connection; - nested throwable: (java.sql.SQLException: Access denied for user 'user'@'localhost' (using password: YES)))

  I've check my personal data (user & password) in mysql-ds.xml and logging.config.xml files  and they are correct. Any idea of a posible solution of this problem?

   Thanks a lot!

    Regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4110806#4110806

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4110806