[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Date formatting in EL expression

chawax do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 6 08:24:32 EST 2007

Hi,

In a properties file I have a resource containing an EL expression with dates. But I can't find how to format this date.

For example, the following resource :

Du #{da.lignes[0].dateDebut} au #{da.lignes[0].dateFin}

The EL is evaluated this way :
Du Mon Dec 03 00:00:00 CET 2007 au Mon Dec 10 00:00:00 CET 2007

How could I add a format string in the EL expression so that the EL evaluation gives this result :
Du 03/12/2007 au 10/12/2007

Is there a way to use a pattern described by another resource ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4110841#4110841

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4110841