[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - nevertheless ...

slogger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 6 08:57:37 EST 2007

Hi, Tim! Thank you very much fo your answer!

It necessary for me to make dialog between two JBOSS4.2.1 instances.
JMS Queue is deployed on only one central instance of Jboss AS.

Let me to retell JMS API a little bit :-):

QueueConnectionFactory has method
QueueConnection	createQueueConnection()
It's allows to retain connection.

QueueConnection has method
QueueSession createQueueSession(boolean transacted, int acknowledgeMode)

Using QueueSession I'm allowed to create producer or sender
MessageProducer createProducer(Destination destination) throws JMSException
  | QueueSender createSender(Queue queue) throws JMSException

How can I receive Destination or Queue? While I have got Queue via JNDI.
It sets to doubling of IP address of remote JMS provider for
my aplication in  JMS Resource Adapter and in properties file for remote message sending.

How can I fix this problem?

Please sorry my English.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4110845#4110845

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4110845