[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - trying to use <s:selectItems... with Enum

jgreene do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 6 10:32:22 EST 2007

Hi -
I've got an enum that I want to create a drop-down for, and use the ordinal values for the "value" attribute in the <option... tags.

But the selectItems component only has "label" attribute, and so I can't figure out how to tell the selectItems to use the enum's ordinal values for the option "value".  The enum's name is used as the option "value".  Do I need to create some kind of converter to do this, or what am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your help.

- Joe

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4110884#4110884

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4110884