[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Failover failed

chrismeadows do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 6 11:17:41 EST 2007

I'm wondering why durable subscription failover is, in my experience, so flaky. An obvious reason would be that I've got something wrong, although I don't believe I have or otherwise I'd go and fix it (!). If I posted some zipped up code, would anyone in the JBM team be able to give it a sanity check to see if I've got my code/config wrong?

If, on the other hand, I've found a JBM bug, does anyone know if there is any way I can mitigate against failover failures? I've tried various exception handling and disconnect/reconnect strategies with some success, but nothing reliable

Chris

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4110913#4110913

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4110913