[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Clustered EntityHomes broken?

jimk1723 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 6 13:03:39 EST 2007

I scoured the forums and the docs - there's a lot of assertions that "it just works!" but few examples. For example, this quote seems to be out of date:

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=115037
anonymous wrote : All seam example apps should run on a JBoss AS cluster.

I installed the seamdiscs example from 2.0.0GA under my JBoss 4.2.1AS configured for clustering, flipped on dsitributable and got a mess of NotSerializableExceptions when I tried to save anything. Of course, that could be a bug, but it's hard to tell sometimes:

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=102728

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4110955#4110955

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4110955