[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Clustered EntityHomes broken?

jimk1723 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 6 13:12:24 EST 2007

Ah! I did find this gem which seems to be the most concrete bit of advice:

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=92496

anonymous wrote : If you need to be cluster safe, hold the reference to the entity bean inside a stateful session bean (in any version of Seam) or inside a JavaBean Seam component that implements Mutable (in Seam 1.1).

But checking the hierarchy for EntityHome, I see MutableController implements Mutable. Clearly something's missing, but what? I'd be fine switching to stateful session beans if the ultimate answer is "EntityHomes don't work."

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4110958#4110958

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4110958