[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How do I reload a Data Model on a SessionBean everytime

indyJones do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 6 13:59:44 EST 2007

if I try scope=ScopeType.PAGE on the Factory, I get some long error about injected the "user" property. I did some research in the Forums and someone said to never do scope on the Factory annotation...

So, does the ScopeType.PAGE work for DataModel. I am assuming not...

Well, it would be cool if there was some @Reload annotation that simply reloaded the Data Model...

I fixed my problem by having an empty attribute that I request with a OuputText that returns and empty string and simple calls getUsers, which reloads the data model, each time the page is rendered.

Its a pretty ugly solution, but it works.....

Thanks

indy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4110971#4110971

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4110971