[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam performance vs plain JSF

gonzalad do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 6 17:50:37 EST 2007

"svadu" wrote : There is also somewhat older article from JBoss about Seam performance, might be interesting as reference information: http://www.dell.com/downloads/global/power/jbossworld_2006_june_jaffe.pdf

Thanks for this review, I've already looked at it, but read it once more (in case of..).

But doesn't help ;((
page 24 short think time : in fact all vusers involved in all tests had no think time.
logging : no log in any my tests (only at startup).
client vs server state : server state always used (session size was 180 ko ouch ! for all tests).
no ejb : so no call by value problem
vusers where between 5 and 15.
no load balancing
no session replication
and no .css or .js or image requested from my vusers !

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111032#4111032

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4111032