[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam performance vs plain JSF

svadu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 6 18:06:03 EST 2007

"gonzalad" wrote : "svadu" wrote : I wouldn't be surprised if you don't get very high performance using microcontainer because you're not using full JEE capabilities of application server.
  | I really don't see how MC would explain performance gain between plain jsf and seam. But I've never used MC. Could you explain MC benefits for my use case ?

I didn't mean that MC would give you performance benefits :)

I think if you prepare more details (as you mentioned in the original post) it's likely Seam team will be interested in your case...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111036#4111036

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4111036