[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Why control IDs in validation messages?

gsegura do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 6 19:54:11 EST 2007

I experienced this too,  I started from jpa example. At first the message displayed correct (with no Id).

Although it doesn't seems related (and I didn't have time find out exactly the reason)   I think it was about messing around with the default language and not including the proper messages_XX.properties in WEB-INF/classes.

After correcting that error in my ant script I noticed the ids in the messages were gone, but again, didn't have a chance to confirm if that was in fact the reason.  I suspected of that because other related things remained equal.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111059#4111059

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4111059