[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: Multiple problems with ServerInvokerServlet and HttpNami

ron.sigal@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 6 21:22:44 EST 2007

Hi Martin,

I'm glad you solved at least part of the problem.  I can add a couple of points.

NO_THROW_ON_ERROR probably isn't what you want.  As of Remoting version 2.2.2.SP2 (available from the repository at http://repository.jboss.com/jboss/remoting/2.2.2.SP2/
(though you might as well go for 2.2.2.SP3 at http://repository.jboss.com/jboss/remoting/2.2.2.SP3-brew/),
the fix to JIRA issue JBREM-813 "ServletServerInvoker should return an exception instead of just an error message" (http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBREM-813), allows you configure the server to return the actual exception thrown by the application code.  You need to configure this behavior: in $SERVER_HOME/server/default/deploy/ejb3.deployer/META-INF/jboss-service.xml, change the line

anonymous wrote :
  | 3. Compression
  | I want to compress traffic between server and client. On the server side I use following configuration:

There seems to be a problem using the compression marshaller in the Application Server.  I'm looking into it:  JIRA issue JBREM-677: "Compression marshalling fails intermittently."

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111071#4111071

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4111071