[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Redirect to a specific portal after login

ameo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 7 06:29:50 EST 2007

Sorry for annoying, but I had no luck since yet )-:

here's what I have done:

  | testportal.sar/META-INF/jboss-service.xml
  |
  | <server>
  | 	<mbean code="de.ameo.TestPortalCommandFactory"
  | 		name="portal:commandFactory=SomeTestPortal" xmbean-dd=""
  | 		xmbean-code="org.jboss.portal.jems.as.system.JBossServiceModelMBean">
  | 		<xmbean />
  | 		<depends optional-attribute-name="Container"
  | 			proxy-type="attribute">
  | 			portal:container=PortalObject
  | 		</depends>
  | 	</mbean>
  |
  | </server>
  |

  | The factory:
  | public class TestPortalCommandFactory extends AbstractCommandFactory {
  |

  | 	   private PortalObjectContainer container;
  |
  | 	   public PortalObjectContainer getContainer()
  | 	   {
  | 	      return container;
  | 	   }
  |
  | 	   public void setContainer(PortalObjectContainer container)
  | 	   {
  | 	      this.container = container;
  | 	   }
  |
  | 	public ControllerCommand doMapping(ControllerContext controllerContext,
  | 			ServerInvocation invocation, String host, String contextPath,
  | 			String requestPath) {
  |
  | 		Portal portal = (Portal) container.getContext().getPortal("testportal");
  |
  | 		if (portal == null) {
  | 			throw new IllegalStateException("Default portal does not exist");
  | 		}
  | 		Page page = portal.getPage("startpage");
  | 		if (page == null) {
  | 			throw new IllegalStateException("Default page does not exist");
  | 		}
  | 		PortalObjectId id = page.getId();
  | 		return new ViewPageCommand(id);
  |
  | 	}
  | }

Nothing happens. The factory is not invoked after login. During debugging I cannot see some invokation of DefaultCommandPortalFactory, which should call my TestPortalCommandFactory. Although in the JMX console I can see that the factory is registerd. What I'm doing wrong ?

greetings,
ameo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111182#4111182

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4111182