[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Redirect to a specific portal after login

bvogt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 7 07:09:45 EST 2007

jboss-portal.sar/META-INF/jboss-service.xml:
change:
  |       <depends
  |          optional-attribute-name="CommandFactory"
  |          proxy-type="attribute">portal:commandFactory=DefaultPortal</depends>
to:

  |       <depends
  |          optional-attribute-name="CommandFactory"
  |          proxy-type="attribute">portal:commandFactory=SomeTestPortal</depends>

In addition I would suggest to extend DefaultPortalCommandFactory instead of AbstractCommandFactory.
This allows to invoke the default behaviour in case that your interception doesn't lead to a valid ControllerCommand

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111200#4111200

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4111200