[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Authenticate every request

renspr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 7 13:55:50 EST 2007

Hi,

I setup a new project using Seam 2.0.0.GA. On every Seam page request I need to autenticate the user against a proprietary system. I created an 'authenticator' component, and set 'authenticate-every-request' to 'true'.

  | <security:identity
  |       authenticate-method="#{authenticator.authenticate}"
  |       authenticate-every-request="true"/>

My authenticate() method is NOT called on every page request. I checked the current CVS head version and noticed that 'authenticateEveryRequest' has been removed from the Identity component with the comment 'removed unused fields/methods, minor'.

How to configure Seam that for every page request the authenticate method will be called?

Thanks in advance, regards,

Rene

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111308#4111308

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4111308