[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - JBoss HAJNDI creating /tmp/mrf59880.tmp file

BossFender do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 7 16:33:51 EST 2007

Is anyone familiar with JBoss creating a temporary file in /tmp/mrf59880.tmp?

I'm using Apache 2.0 software load-balancing on 2 JBoss 4.2.1.GA servers, with HAJNDI clustering with an external MySQL database. All systems are running on RHEL4 with JDK5.

When HAJNDI was failing (due to mod-jk, worker.properties misconfiguration), I noticed that a huge temporary file (~ 4GB) was getting created as /tmp/mrf59880.tmp.  Strangely, it disappeared as soon as Apache was restarted with corrected configuration.

Now everything is working, but I still don't know what this tmp file does or whether it will be created again. Does anyone have any insight into this?

Thanks,
Edgar
ehahm at sgi.com

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111328#4111328