[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: My WS doesn't send any attachment... why?

cdc08x do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 9 05:04:59 EST 2007

Ok, I understood that the main problem is that I'm trying to send back to the client, with a server-response, the attachment.

Instead, this code:

SOAPMessageContext msgContext = (SOAPMessageContext)context.getMessageContext();

gives back the request message, not the response one.

Does anyone know how to access the response message?
Or what should I do to attach something to the response message, in general?
I searched everywhere but I found nothing about it!

Thanks very much for your help!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111438#4111438

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4111438