[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Invoke a method of the class of the intercepted method

abdujaparov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 9 06:32:58 EST 2007

Hi, I've written an aspect that intercept a method (for example called a()) of a class (for example called Test).
In Test I've defined this:
public abstract GoogleTalkBotSbbUsageParameter getDefaultSbbUsageParameterSet();

When I intercept the method b() I want launch this:

  | getDefaultSbbUsageParameterSet().sampleResponseTime(System.currentTimeMillis()-start);

from my aspect.
I try to take the class Test of the method intercepted in this way:

  | Class classe = ((MethodInvocation)metodo).getClass();

But if I print the method and the filed of the object classe I don't find
public abstract GoogleTalkBotSbbUsageParameter getDefaultSbbUsageParameterSet();
How can I resolve this problem?
Thanks, bye bye.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111444#4111444

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4111444