[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: NameNotFound Injecting EJB to EJB

mirko27 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 9 08:14:32 EST 2007

Wouldnt I loose seam management when using @EJB?
References are there for glassfish, it requires them, doesnt it?
I got it finally working by adding this as first declaration in ejb-jar.xml:

  |     <enterprise-beans>
  |         <session>
  |             <ejb-name>AddHouseAction</ejb-name>
  |             <ejb-class>ee.soov.add.AddHouseAction</ejb-class>
  |             <ejb-local-ref>
  |                 <ejb-ref-name>soov/DomainFacadeBean/local</ejb-ref-name>
  |                 <ejb-ref-type>Session</ejb-ref-type>
  |                 <local>ee.soov.dao.DomainFacade</local>
  |                 <ejb-link>DomainFacadeBean</ejb-link>
  |             </ejb-local-ref>
  |         </session>
  |     </enterprise-beans>

If possible please create chapter Seam on Glassfish and add this kind of information there.
Thank you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111455#4111455

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4111455