[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: How to handle configurable properties.

jfrankman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 9 13:19:57 EST 2007

Thanks for the reply. I have a few more questions.

1. By "touch" do you mean open the file, make a change, and save it?

2. Is there an easy way to adjust the properites file if it is in a "zipped" ear file?

3. When I make a change to the applications.xml file does it redeploy the entire .ear? If so, is the application redeployment transmarent to end users, or is the applicaiton unavailable while the redeployment is in progress?

4. Would you recomment options 1,2, or 3? Or is using the ejb-jar.xml file the best option?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111472#4111472

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4111472