[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Question about SEAM booking example

yinglcs@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 9 17:49:37 EST 2007

Hi,

In the SEAM documentation, it said

anonymous wrote : The booking application uses JSF, EJB 3.0 and Seam, together with Facelets for the view. There is also a port
  | of this application to JSF, Facelets, Seam, JavaBeans and Hibernate3.

Can you please tell me where can I find the port of the example which uses 'JavaBeans and hibernate3?

I can only find 'booking' and 'groovy-booking'.

More over, can you please tell me what do I need to configure the database (e.g. mysql) to run the example?

Thank you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111488#4111488

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4111488