[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - ejb timer expiring before initializing

hovhannes_igrok do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 10 03:29:36 EST 2007

hi guys,

Sorry for creating the same topic the second place, this is really important for me.

maybe this issue have been already discussed, but I couldn't find any helpful info for me.

I have a problem with session bean.

I have a session bean extended from TimedObject which of course have ejbTimeout callback method.

The strange behavior is that, during jboss starting up, setSessionContext and ejbTimeout methods calls multiple times, AND more strange that ejbTimeout method calls (again multiple times) before servlet init (where timer initialization have been done).

Jboss version 4.2.2GA, OS - WinXp, JDK 1.5

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111528#4111528

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4111528