[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Remote Queue: RMIException

s.de.kaper do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 10 05:27:03 EST 2007

To set up a remote queue, I followed the steps on http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=HowDoIConfigureAnEJB3MDBToTalkToARemoteQueue

When I try to deploy the MDB, I get the following exception:

  | 10:55:08,571 [WARN ] [ServiceController   ] Problem starting service jboss.j2ee:ear=Earname.ear,jar=Jarname.jar,name=MyMDBName,service=EJB3
  | javax.naming.CommunicationException [Root exception is java.rmi.NoSuchObjectException: no such object in table]

followed by an unhelpful stacktrace.

JNDI view lists all the right objects, so I can't really figure out why I get the exception. Google and the forum search function didn't make things any clearer.

Can anyone help me?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111559#4111559

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4111559