[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Document Literal style

zeeshan.javeed do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 10 09:25:55 EST 2007

Hi,
Thx for your reply. Acutally, my problem is bit more wierd. I have to modify the current webservices developed using old version of Jbossws. Now I have complied the server side with new jbossws 2.0.2 and new wsdl file is generated and deployed. The new client created against this wsdl file using wsconsume works very fine but the old client, created with pervious version are not working.

After my investigation, I am of the view that problme is due to mapping and document literal style. Earlier code generated a mapping.xml file and now this time no mapping.xml file is generated. So that is the main reason I asked how we can use the Document Literal in a right way.

Secondly, my wsdl file is always generated and deployed in Jboss  , default/data folder. I wanted to deploy it some other location and with different port , for example 8080 instead of 80, so that i can debug the out put using TCP MON. Can Any body, help me how to
1) use Document Literal  ( so that it generates mapping.xml file )
2) change locatoin and port of wsdl file.

Thanks & Regards,
Zeeshan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111637#4111637

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4111637