[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Document Literal style

zeeshan.javeed do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 10 09:47:28 EST 2007

THx for the prompt reply.

How we can forec the wsdl fiel to be generated using Doc /Literal.
Do we only need to put  @WebMethod  before a method ?

@WebMethod
    publicSession startSession(Session session)
    {
        log.debug("Start session with version: " + session.getVersion());
        handleInfo("startSession", session);
        return getVersion(session).startSession(session);
    }

and can you eloborate more where we can write the code for the location of wsdl file and how to specify the port  ?

Thanks,
Zeeshan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111647#4111647

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4111647