[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - JDBCCacheLoader and MySQL problems

boniek do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 10 11:08:25 EST 2007

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Failed to load node for fqn
  | /viewCache/MostRecentRegularTopics/view: Unable to load to deserialize
  | result: java.io.OptionalDataException
  |         at org.jboss.cache.loader.JDBCCacheLoader.loadNode(Unknown Source)
  |         at org.jboss.cache.loader.JDBCCacheLoader.get(Unknown Source)
  |         at org.jboss.cache.loader.AsyncCacheLoader.get(Unknown Source)
  |         at
  | org.jboss.cache.interceptors.CacheLoaderInterceptor.loadData(Unknown Source)
  |         at
  | org.jboss.cache.interceptors.CacheLoaderInterceptor.loadNode(Unknown Source)
  |         at
  | org.jboss.cache.interceptors.CacheLoaderInterceptor.invoke(Unknown Source)
  |         at org.jboss.cache.interceptors.Interceptor.invoke(Unknown Source)
  |         at
  | org.jboss.cache.interceptors.CacheStoreInterceptor.invoke(Unknown Source)
  |         at org.jboss.cache.interceptors.Interceptor.invoke(Unknown Source)
  |         at
  | org.jboss.cache.interceptors.TxInterceptor.handleNonTxMethod(Unknown Source)
  |         at org.jboss.cache.interceptors.TxInterceptor.invoke(Unknown Source)
  |         at org.jboss.cache.interceptors.Interceptor.invoke(Unknown Source)
  |         at
  | org.jboss.cache.interceptors.CacheMgmtInterceptor.invoke(Unknown Source)
  |         at org.jboss.cache.TreeCache.invokeMethod(Unknown Source)
  |         at org.jboss.cache.TreeCache.get(Unknown Source)
  |         at org.jboss.cache.TreeCache.get(Unknown Source)
  |         at org.jboss.cache.TreeCache.get(Unknown Source)
  |         at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor344.invoke(Unknown Source)
  |         at
  | sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
  |         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
  |         at
  | org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java:155)
  |         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)
  |         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:86)
  |         at
  | org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:264)
  |         at
  | org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
  |         at
  | org.jboss.system.server.jmx.LazyMBeanServer.invoke(LazyMBeanServer.java:291)
  |         at org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.invoke(MBeanProxyExt.java:210)
  |         at $Proxy363.get(Unknown Source)
  |         at
I have this exception when JBC is trying to fetch objects from database that are larger than 4kB.
I have read the following:
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBCACHE-320
Hany Mesha writes that it is working for him for objects with large sizes with minor tweaking. I wonder what he mean by that :)
Any sugestions are welcome.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111678#4111678

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4111678