[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JBoss refuses to start again after stopping/starting MyS

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 10 13:48:44 EST 2007

Based on the location of the error immediately after the establishment of DefaultDS, I assume that the error messages concern that datasource (the portal uses PortlaDS, not DefaultDS, and it is opened much later in the console output).  I therefore assume that you replaced the hsqldb-ds.xml file, which uses Hypersonic to manage DefaultDS, with another *-ds.xml file to use MySQL for DefaultDS. Could you post the contents of that *-ds.xml file.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111732#4111732

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4111732