[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: design discussion for adding @PageActions (@PageAction)

hiltonp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 11 06:34:00 EST 2007

I voted for this because although I don't mind using XML, I don't like having a single file like pages.xml that grows linearly with the number of pages in my application.

The alternative, which we currently use, are *.page.xml files, and there are several of those that only contain an action element. With these separate files, I still need to search my whole project for references to a particular view ID, which is one of the objections to the annotation style.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111908#4111908

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4111908