[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - re:jbpm-console source code

saswati_mishra do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 11 07:09:01 EST 2007

Hi,

I would like to take a look at the jbpm-console application. I have followed
the instructions at:
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JbpmBuildingTheSources

I did the following steps:

1) Downloaded jbpm.3 to E: drive from cvs.
2)  Modified the ant.home, jboss.home, and local.repository properties in the build/build.properties file.
3) Ran ant get.dependencies and then ant install.jbpm.ant. In both the cases the build was successful.
4) Then I opened the console folder and did ant war-4.0.x and the build was successful.

However, I could not see any source files in the src folder. I would like to know what else I have to do to get to see the source code.

Thank you in advance.

Saswati

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111912#4111912

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4111912