[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Seam Facet and database profile

speleomaniac do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 11 08:10:12 EST 2007

Hi everybody,

I have a problem with database profile in Seam Facet in JBoss Tools.

I am sure somebody has already complained about this thing in the forum but I couldn't find anything about it.

In the first stage of the poject, I am not interested with the database and I tried to use HSQL in JBoss AS but I am getting a funny error message that hsqldb.jar in not in the path so it can't create the profile.

Well I am inside of a wizard I have no idea how I can include a library to the project or to which directory to put this library.

Normally, I was playing until now with Red Hat Developer Studio but as you know, it is now JBoss Developer Studio and I have to pay for it. So I am trying to understand the JBoss Tools and I have a problem that I don't have before in RHDS.

Is there a trick to bypass this problem?

Thx in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111928#4111928

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4111928