[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Ant Build File fo Seam-Gen applications

eusdart do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 11 09:15:26 EST 2007

Is there an ant build file that will take the project created by Seam-Gen and archive (Ear, ejb-Jar, War)  it up for deployment to production servers?

I have not used JBoss server in some time (3.2.x was the last version I used), so can the seam-gen jboss-web.xml, and jboss.xml files be included in the archives?

Since Annotations are used now to generate xml files will the annotations generate the correct JBoss-Specific xml files for deployment to a JBoss production server?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111946#4111946

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4111946