[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: EJB3 over HTTP and Reverse Proxy

Didi1976 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 11 09:31:42 EST 2007

I know that it is possible to specify the RemoteBinding also in an XML file (did not test it till now) but I dont wanna let a customer edit such files.

Maybe it would help to explain by the fact that most customers run different systems for QA, training and production. Each time I move a release from QA to training to production, it would be neccessary to adapt files within the EAR/JAR/...

In the old style (InvokerURL in JBoss 4.0.x) all this was not affected by any file inside my EAR. I had preconfigured AS where I deployed the same EAR without any changes.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4111949#4111949

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4111949