[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: @DataModel s:link h:commandButton h:dataTable

supernovasoftware.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 11 13:14:04 EST 2007

Do you know how many times this has been asked on this forum?

I personally have every forum post sent to my email and I review it there.

It used to be mostly constructive suggestions or intelligent questions.

I am extremely tired of reading though all of  these newbie questions that have been answered 100 times already.

Remember this is free software, and no ones owes you anything.

Try asking new questions that will help Seam move forward instead of hammering the developers the same old tired questions.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4112041#4112041

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4112041