[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How to integrate jBpm into EJB3 based application

Deady do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 11 14:47:03 EST 2007

"alduro" wrote : Thanks kukeltje for your quick answer.
  | As to question, this is the error stacktrace:
  | (It seems there are some compatibility issues with JSF libraries included into jbpm-console.war. This problem  disappear when I replaced jsf libraries for jsf 1.2_05 version. My Jboss version: 4.0.5 GA, jBpm version 3.2. Thanks in advance.

can you define more exactly which libraries did you replace? those, which came with jbpm-console.war or those, which live in /tomcat/jsf-lisb/ ? I have the same problem as you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4112071#4112071

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4112071