[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: FOP and ITEXT

norman.richards@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 11 22:48:10 EST 2007

Thanks for reminding me of that issue.  I took the ideas in that code and created a p:html tag a while back.  I wanted to go back and address the styling of it, but I haven't had time yet.  I've gone ahead and checked it in so people can play with it and give feedback.  (or better yet, contribute code for it)  Look at the "HTML Conversion" page in the itext example.

Basically, it lets you do stuff like:

or even:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4112139#4112139

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4112139