[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Redirect and GET parameters

amorfis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 12 03:15:13 EST 2007

Hi,

There is page in my application with list of articles. I want to put there also links to articles, but I want to use redirect, for user to bookmark article page. Unfortunately I have problems putting this parameter into URL.

In pages.xml I have something like this:
<page view-id="/home.jsp">
  |   <navigation>
  |     <rule if-outcome="viewArticle">
  |       <redirect view-id="/article.jsp" />
  |     </rule>
  |   </navigation>
  | </page>

home.jsp is my list of articles, there is something like this:
<h:dataTable var="art" value="#{arts}">
  |   <h:column>
  |     <s:link action="viewArticle" value="more...">
  |       <f:param name="articleId" value="#{art.articleId}"/>
  |     </s:link>
  |   </h:column>
  | </h:dataTable>

When I click the link, I am redirected to URL:
http://localhost:8080/app/article.xhtml?conversationId=2

There is no articleId parameter. I tried to put h:form and h:commandButton there instead of s:link, but it also didn't work.

What am I doing wrong?

I know there were questions like this on this forum, I found a few, but I didn't find answers.

Best regards
Pawel Stawicki

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4112166#4112166

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4112166