[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam generated entity failed to deploy on JBossAS 4.2.2

berna do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 12 05:03:06 EST 2007

Hi guys,

I resolved my issue.

It turns out that my SqlSever name has "-" in it: iipl-osa. When Seam generated entities from it, they were mapped something like

  | @Table(name = "WISE_UserRole", schema = "dbo", catalog = "iipl-osa")

which gave sql statement like this:

  |     select
  |         wiseuserro0_.Id as Id194_0_,
  |         wiseuserro0_.Description as Descript2_194_0_,
  |         wiseuserro0_.RoleName as RoleName194_0_
  |     from
  |         iipl-osa.dbo.WISE_UserRole wiseuserro0_

The iipl-osa is not valid statement. Removing the schema and catalog info from the mapping fixed the issue.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4112199#4112199

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4112199