[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - re-deploy on JBoss-5.0.0.Beta2

vbatista do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 12 07:38:35 EST 2007

Hello,
   I have an exploded ear running on JBoss-5.0.0.Beta2.  I can't get re-deploys to work. If I touch the application.xml, or the web.xml of an web app included on the ear, even if I replace the entire ear, nothing happens (JBoss doesn't detect any thing).

   I took a look to the HDScanner MBean, and I couldn't find any property to activate/inactivate re-deployments.

   Is this a bug of jboss-5.0.0.Beta2?

   When will it be released the next JBoss-5?

   Thanks in advance.
   Best regards,
      Victor

   PS: Hot-depolys are working correctly: If I remove the ear and than copy it again to the deploy dir, it gets deployed.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4112237#4112237

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4112237