[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: [newbie] timezones and s:convertDateTime

mars1412 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 12 07:54:43 EST 2007

I just tried to switch the locale of my browser (via a nice firefox plugin: quick locale switcher).
When I do this, it seems, that convertDateTime displays the correct local time (relative to the selected locale).

CurrentDateTime: timezone: sun.util.calendar.ZoneInfo[id="Etc/GMT+12",offset=-43200000,dstSavings=0,useDaylight=false,transitions=0,lastRule=null]

  | Mittwoch, 12. Dezember 2007 00:52:13
  | 2007-12-12 13:52:13.012

however: calling timeZoneSelector.select() seems to have no impact on convertDateTime at all.
any ideas, what I am doing wrong?

BTW: I'm using seam 2.0.0.GA

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4112245#4112245

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4112245