[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Task Form

tushar.joshi@e-zest.net do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 12 09:28:44 EST 2007

Hello All,

I have integrated JBPM  and Eclipse 3.3. I have created sample process of holiday mentioned in documentation. I have generated forms as well from advanced tab. But when i have deployed process and started instance of it, it's not showing task forms.

 I have followed all steps mentioned in "JbpmGettingStarted" doc.

I am getting warning that "[JpdlXmlReader] process parse warning: swimlane 'manager' does not have an assignment"

Can you please help me what should i do so that task forms will be shown.

Thanks in advance.
Tushar Joshi

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4112266#4112266

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4112266