[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam 2.0.1 CR1 is out

norman.richards@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 12 14:11:56 EST 2007

We've released 2.0.1 CR1.  Here's the announcement: http://in.relation.to/Bloggers/Seam201CR1

We've made some big changes to support the new JBoss Tools release.  We'd definitely appreciate some feedback from you guys to make sure everything is working for you guys.

We haven't set a target for a 2.0.1 final release yet.  We've still got a few bugs to squash and a good bit of documentation work to do.  It's hard to say how it will go with the holidays coming up, but I don't think we are too far out.

Enjoy!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4112338#4112338

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4112338