[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Hibernate file Mapping editor not found in the latest 3.2.0G

yink2000 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 12 21:39:41 EST 2007

Hi,

I just had a fresh install of Eclipse europa and Hibernate tools via update site today. I can't find Hibernate file mapping editor when I right-click .hbm.xml file in package explorer. I can open Hibernate perspective, showing HIbernate Configurations, Query results, Query parameters, etc, though.

When I right click .hbm.xml file, select Open with/Others, a list of editor is shown, but Hibernate file mapping editor is not one of them.

What's missing here? Please help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4112428#4112428

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4112428