[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: @DataModel s:link h:commandButton h:dataTable

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 13 04:44:08 EST 2007

"djfjboss" wrote : This forum no doubt contains a wealth of information but it also contains a lot of noise (no doubt much of it created by people such as myself).  Would it be possible for some moderator to extract what golden nuggets appear and collate and index them so that these common questions can more quickly and less frustratingly be directed to the appropriate answers?  Some post-processing of the content of this forum would most definitely be useful.

This would be superb! I suggest you use a wiki (e.g. the jboss wiki), and post the link here. We can make it sticky then.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4112487#4112487

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4112487